Horseshoe Cottage Farm 5 Star Gold Luxury Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Located 30 yards from the Hallgates entrance to Bradgate Park, an 800 acre estate and the site of the ancestral home of the ‘nine day Queen’, Lady Jane Grey. Horseshoe Cottage Farm provides an environmentally friendly, luxury accommodation, haven for both business people and pleasure seekers.
Relax and be pampered in a lovely award winning B&B, recently restored, sustainable, award winning, 200 year old stone farmhouse and barns in Leicestershire’s Charnwood Forest.
We are proud to be the only 5 Star Gold B&B in Leicestershire.
Take beautiful walks through the bluebell-filled Swithland Woods or Bradgate Park to see the deer.
Local attractions within easy striking distance (less than 1 hour) include:
- Richard III exhibition Leicester
- Bosworth Battlefield Visit the battlefield site where Richard III fought for his life and lost his crown.
- Adjacent to Bradgate Park and Swithland Woods.
- National Trust Stoneywell. Please note that tickets must be pre-booked.
- National Forest
- National Space Centre
- Donington and Mallory Park Race Circuits
- Warwick and Belvoir Castles
- Snibston Discovery Park
- Alton Towers and Drayton Manor Theme Parks
- East Midlands Airport
- The Great Central Steam Railway
- The Peak District
- Loughborough, Oakham, Uppingham,Market Harborough and Melton Mowbray
If you prefer to dine out, why not try one of our local eateries, all within four miles: The Curzon Arms, The Griffin Inn , Wheatsheaf, Woodhouse Eaves , Ginos, The Pear Tree, Woodhouse Eaves, The Sapori, The Bluebell, Rothley, The Blacksmiths Arms, Barrow upon Soar, John's House restaurant (one Michelin star) or The Grey Lady ?